Uniforms are mandatory for the 2019-2020 school year. All students are expected to adhere to the expectations of the Pine Ridge Elementary dress code.
- Shirts worn must be red, white, navy blue or black plain polo shirts or plain t-shirts.
- Bottoms must be khaki colored, navy blue, black or blue or black jeans.
- These are the only colors allowed.
- No leggings!
- All tights worn under dresses, skirts or skorts must be red, white, navy blue or black.
The schedule for the 2019-2020 school year is as follows:
7:00 A.M. Buses Arrive & Student Drop-Off
7:00-7:30 A.M. Breakfast in cafeteria
7:20-7:35 A.M. Test Taking Activities/ Morning Meeting
7:25 A.M. Announcements
7:45 A.M. Tardies begin
7:45 A.M - 2:10 P.M. Instruction
2:10 P.M. Afternoon Announcements
2:15 P.M. Dismissal
- All students who arrive after the morning bell (7:45 A.M.) must be escorted by a parent to the front office to be signed in at the computer located in the front office.
- Early checkouts disrupt the learning environment for all students in the class. Teachers are giving end of the day instruction and early checkout disrupts the learning environment.
- Check out will end daily at 1:45 P.M.